In the early part of 2020 a novel coronavirus spread its way around the world creating a world-wide pandemic.This pandemic has impacted every aspect of life across the globe. With jurisdiction changes in operations including shut-downs, stay-at-home orders, and quarantines, DMVs have had to quickly adapt their business models to a new environment including taking an in-person workforce into a remote working situation, changes in policies and practices for delivering services, and many other requirements to be flexible and think outside the box.
Other organizations' COVID websites:
- Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators (CCMTA)
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency (CISA)
- CVSA Emergency Declarations Portal
- FMCSA COVID-19 Emergency Declarations and Information
- FMCSA Expanded CDL FAQs
- International Registration Plan Waivers
- CDL Hazmat Exemption (TSA)
- National Governors Association (NGA)
- Oversize/Overweight Waivers as tracked by the American Trucking Associations
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- TSA TWIC Card Extension
Below is a list of recently added items related to this topic. At the bottom of the page is a button that will take you to our search results page, where you can find additional items as well as filters to customize your search for content.