Staff Project Manager
AAMVA’s Driver Standing Committee works across all disciplines to assist member jurisdictions and other standing committee members by improving and promoting safety, security, and service within driver programs through education, leadership, communication, and the development of uniform practices.
Committee members provide guidance on products, services, and programs that benefit AAMVA members and address specific driver needs.
Committee goals include:
- Develop and implement uniform practices and standards that assist jurisdictions with the implementation of driver programs
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement education and training programs that will help member jurisdictions’ professional development efforts
- Communicate clearly and concisely committee activities to members and other stakeholders
- Provide leadership that facilitates, promotes, and communicates driver program best practices and products
- Encourage and maintain participation by jurisdictions and form partnerships for the exchange of ideas and information on driver issues
- Consider all disciplines in committee activities and ensure active participation in projects by the appropriate disciplines
- Advocate for programs that create fair, uniform, and effective treatment of the driving public across jurisdictional lines
For a list of members who are currently serving on the Driver Standing Committee, please visit the members-only directory.
Watch the video above for current Driver Standing Committee accomplishments. Watch this video for current cross-committee accomplishments.
For more information about the Driver Standing Committee and its activities, please contact the staff project manager below.