Staff Project Manager
The purpose of the Identity Management Steering Committee is to provide recommendations, advice and subject matter expertise for expanding AAMVA’s role in supporting jurisdictions’ identity management responsibilities, including AAMVA’s implementation and operation of the Digital Trust Service Minimally Viable Produce (DTS MVP) and possible subsequent full DTS.
The duties of the steering committee include:
- Providing recommendations to the AAMVA Board of Directors for:
- Defining leadership, structure, purpose, and scope of a DTS Governance Committee
- Developing assessment criteria and measurement of MVP functions
- Developing recommendations and strategy for strengthening AAMVA’s role in supporting jurisdiction members’ credential and identity management responsibilities, including resources
- Supporting AAMVA staff in carrying out Board decisions
- Providing subject matter expertise as appropriate to ensure productive and robust conversations
- Reviewing any applicable documents or resources as applicable and providing feedback.
For more information about mobile driver licenses, please visit here.
For a list of members who are currently serving on the Identity Management Steering Committee, please visit the members-only directory.
For more information about the Identity Management Steering Committee and its activities, please contact the staff project manager below.