Staff Project Manager
The Commercial Skills Test Information Management System (CSTIMS) Subcommittee is a group of volunteer state driver licensing authorities who use CSTIMS and were formed to provide guidance and recommendations on improvements, enhancements, and changes related to the CSTIMS application and its use. The CSTIMS Subcommittee addresses known service limitations, prioritizes enhancement needs, and identifies opportunities for improving the application and associated operational procedures and best practices.
The subcommittee also supports a process for change management to initiate discussion of and request enhancements to the CSTIMS system.
CSTIMS Change Management Process
The CSTIMS Change Management Process provides a consistent, well-defined mechanism for stakeholders to request changes to the CSTIMS application. This allows AAMVA to track enhancement requests.
Initiating a Change Request
Follow these steps to request a change to CSTIMS:
- Complete the CSTIMS Change Request form, providing as much information as possible.
- Vet the business need and your change request internally within your organization to ensure that the need for your change request is supported by your organization from both a business and technical perspective.
Processing a CSTIMS Change Request
- Your proposal will be evaluated to determine priority for working group review and consideration against other received proposals.
- You may be asked to participate in a conference call to present or discuss your proposal. Participation from both a business and technical perspective by your organization may be recommended for this discussion.
- If your change request is approved, then it will be scheduled for implementation.
The CSTIMS Subcommittee is comprised of jurisdictional representatives. These representatives are the delegates for up to four jurisdictions. Each representative is tasked with communication information discussed by the CSTIMS Subcommittee. See below for representative designations.
|CSTIMS Member||States They Represent|
|CA||AK, AZ, CA, HI|
|CO||CO, KS, NM|
|IA||IA, MO, NE|
|ID||ID, MT, ND, SD|
|MI||MI, PA, WI, WV|
|NV||NV, UT, WY|
|OH||IN, OH, KY|
|OR||AL, FL, GA, OR|
|TN||NC, SC, TN|
|TX||LA, MS, OK, TX|
|VA||DE, MD, NJ, VA|
|WA||CT, MA, RI, WA|